Friday, February 20, 2009

To The Edge

Day 46; Project 365

On Day 46 I was taking some photos of the knitted burp cloth I'd recently finished knitting to upload to my Raverly account, and this one really caught my eye. It's the edge of the burp cloth folded up. I'm not real sure what possessed me to fold the cloth and take the photo, but as soon as I did I was glad. I really like this angle. I like the way it draws your gaze to the center fold. Not to mention you can see the way the fabric weaves together.

2 comments:

  1. It's really surprising when you treat something in a slightly diferent way and get a whole new perpective. I really like this photo - it makes you look at something anew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. And you're right. Looking at something that seems ordinary in a different way can sometimes lead to unique results. It keeps the creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete