Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh Pretty


Oh Pretty
Originally uploaded by ThatTessGirl
Project 365 - Day 33

The first thought when I saw this shot... Oh, pretty colors.

This was not going to be the shot I posted for this day. I actually took this one as an after thought to upload to my Raverly WIP page after I started this new, instant gratification project. After working on my baby blanket for awhile, I felt the need for a side project that would knit up quicker. Hence the photo and the project.

This project is a burp cloth, knitted up on size 7 US needles using 100% cotton. I love the colors and the fact that those stitches look so evenly spaced. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted this shot...it's wonderful! Seriously. I opened this page, saw the picture and thought WOW! The composition is wonderful, the subject isolation is great, and the depth of field is beautiful. Oh, yeah, and the colors are nice, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Lynn! I do like this one. One of the better photos I've taken while doing this project and it was seriously taken as an after thought. I'd already picked out another photo to upload... that is until I saw this one.

    ReplyDelete