Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good Thing

Day 37; Project 365

It's a good thing I took this photo, or I wouldn't have a day 37 shot. I happened to whip out my camera and take a shot of my pens sitting on my desk at work. And as soon as I snapped the photo the battery died in my camera. No problem I thought. I have my back up. So I pulled it out and exchanged batteries, and as soon as I did, it died too.

My first thought was Crap! My second thought was Dang, I hope that shot comes out because all of our other cameras are boxed up awaiting the installation of our new carpet.

So it's a good thing this shot did turn out. Well, at least it's in focus. Oh and it also shows I have a slight obsession for pens. :)

2 comments:

  1. A slight obsession? C'mon, Tess, we know how you really feel about pens. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, I supposed you do know how I feel about them. But honest, I've cut back. I really have! No, I mean it. ;)

    ReplyDelete