Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cat Head

(Click image for larger version)

Day 35; Project 365

My dh and I have this thing. We collect wooden cats but not just any wooden cats. They have to be bizarre. Slightly bent if you know what I mean. Because we're slightly bent. The stranger the cat, the better we like it.

This one is one of my favorite cat heads. I think it might actually be the cat that kicked off our crazy obsession with crazy cat heads.

I did do a little post procession on this, giving it a slight color boost and adjusted the sharpness and exposure due to the flash glare.

2 comments:

  1. This cat head is definitely you two, and the whole collection idea just cracks me up. But it doesn't surprise me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is me isn't it? LOL! I might just have to try photographing some of our other cats in the collection. It's a lot of fun going on the hunt for twisted little cat heads.

    ReplyDelete