Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grrrrrr!

Day 47; Project 365

Grrrrr! A-Grrrrrrrr!

Can't you just hear her saying it?

I swear this day is not just another gratuitous pet photo. But in reality a hilarious photo full of cheap entertainment. Which is what our cats provide. This is our female cat. She's a long hair, black and white feisty kitty. And so laid back that she tolerates our fun and games.

However, this day started out with me trying to get a photo of our other cat's mohawk. Yes, we have a cat with a mohawk. At least right now and for as long as it takes his fur to grow back in, which it is doing nicely. Sadly, I couldn't get a good shot of it. My dh tried to help, hence the fun and games commenced. And since I couldn't really have one cat photo as my photo of the day, here's a shot of the mohawk kitty. Just not of his mohawk.


"Um, yeah.... Someone save me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment