Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Home


Home
Originally uploaded by ThatTessGirl
Project 365 - Day 31

Day 31 found me hanging around the house again. I find myself doing that a lot more these days as I move well into my 3rd trimester.

Anyway, I thought this shot summed up nicely the fact that I've turned into a home body in more ways than one, what with all the home repairs, preparations for baby's arrival and my travel limitations.

Some post processing done on this one includes, some blurring around the edges, some noise reduction and just the slightest color contrast adjustment.

2 comments:

  1. Cool idea and wonderful execution. Great job! Love the depth of field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I liked the concept behind this one a lot. It's different but gets the point across.

    ReplyDelete