Saturday, January 31, 2009

Timing is Everything


Timing is Everything
Originally uploaded by ThatTessGirl
Project 365 - Day 28

My day 28 photo isn't much. It's my nightstand table. I was feeling a bit exhausted and just not well a for a few days, and almost as soon as I got home I was ready for bed. I did hold out for a little while. But not long.

On this day, I knew I hadn't taken a photo and decided that this one photo would pretty much sum up my day nicely.

As you can see, there are two books (both pregnancy books), a glass of water, my Mylanta bottle (praise to those who invented the wonder elixir), a napkin (where a snack probably had once been lying), my alarm, the bottom half of my lamp and my cellphone charger is that USB looking device beside the water.

Sums things pretty nicely right?

And yes, I did go to bed right after taking this shot.

This photo did have some post processing done to it. It was converted to Black and White, as well as shadow and noise reduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment