Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Painting We Go


A Painting We Go
Originally uploaded by ThatTessGirl
Project 365 - Day 10

I thought about naming today's photo White on White. Since that's basically what it looks like. But since today was another painting day in our house, I decided to go with that as the title.

The photo isn't the greatest shot. Too much white. Plus my dh moved while I was trying to take the picture creating the blur in the upper left of the photo. Still I chose this one because it's the best one I took today. And since this was pretty much what we did all day (he paint, me stay upstairs out of the way of him painting) I didn't take that many photos and therefore didn't have that many to chose from.

But it does represent my day.

2 comments:

  1. Evil title! You've got me humming this song now. ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

    AAAAARGH!

    I love your description (he paint, me stay upstairs out of the way of him painting). Is that because you get in the way, or because you have more than just you to think about these days?

    I keep looking at this picture and thinking Damn! I'm glad that's not me. 0;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Evil evil! Are you still humming?

    That reasoning behind the description is because I have more than just me to think about these days. However, I did hold the flashlight last night when installed the new ceciling fan. That counts as helping out right?

    And LOL, we'll be glad when it's all over here too. But still have a lot left to do. More rooms to paint, more flooring to put down, new carpet... Makes my head spin. And that's just the beginning and the inside.

    ReplyDelete