Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Life Is Good


Life Is Good
Originally uploaded by ThatTessGirl
Project 365 - Day 23

Since I've fallen a bit behind in posting the pictures, I'm going to try posting a couple a day to get myself caught up. Luckily, I haven't missed a day in photo taking. It's just taken me a bit longer these past several days to get the photos uploaded.

So with that being said, on with Day 23's photo.

Around day 23 things started looking up around here. And as it turns out, my photo of the day for day 23 is my "Life Is Good" bag. I received this bag as a Christmas gift and it's one of my favorite gifts. It pretty much goes everywhere with me. Right now it's home to my knitting since I tucked that project away in the bag to take with me out of town over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment