Thursday, January 15, 2009

I See You


I See You
Originally uploaded by ThatTessGirl
Project 365 - Day 13

Did I mention before that I might be uploading a few days worth of shots at a time? I hope I did. I just haven't had the time the past couple of days to get my shots uploaded onto the computer and posted. So I'm a little behind. But I have been taking pictures!

This is Day 13's shot. It was taken on Tuesday, my work from home day. Not alot occurs on these WFH days. Some days I don't even leave the house. Not even to check the mail. But one thing I can always depend on, my little furry friends will be by my side to keep me company.

I took several photos on this day none of them came too great. So I wasn't sure what I was going to do about choosing one to post. That is until I started tinkering with one. The result is what you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment