Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Knit 2 Purl 2


Knit 2 Purl 2
Originally uploaded by ThatTessGirl
Project 365 - Day 5

I'm a little late getting my pictures started on Project 365 but better late than never. I thought about going back and posting pictures to get caught up through day 5 (the day I actually jumped in to the Project) but then decided against. For one I hadn't taken a picture on those days and two I decided starting fresh was a good thing.

Anyway, you'll probably notice I post a few pictures at a time to catch up. That's because I'm not always on the computer these days. So please pardon the multiple posts.

As I mentioned in my intro post, I wanted to do this project for two reasons. One to learn more and enhance my photo taking skills and two to chronicle this new year. There's so much going on right now I want to look back and smile over the things happening in my life right now.

So with that being said, on with Today's shot.

I call this shot Knit 2 Purl 2 because that's the ribbed pattern I'm working to knit my first pair of socks. This is a simple, 2 needle pattern that I felt I couldn't mess up. So far so good. The yarn is a classic white 100% cotton yarn and is working up really easy on the needles.

If you look close enough at the photo you'll see all the flaws in my work... But we won't discuss those.

No comments:

Post a Comment