Monday, January 12, 2009

Little Red Book


Little Red Book
Originally uploaded by ThatTessGirl
Project 365 - Day 12

Today's picture is of my little red appointment book. I thought this should be my photo of the day because lately I have so many things going on that I'm having a hard time keeping it all straight.

If you've read my other blog then you know I speak the truth. My blog posts lately have been long rambles of all the things I have up in the air. In hopes of keeping it all together, I've been carrying this little red book around with me. And I think this little red book is going to help get a better handle on organizing my life and my blog.

But only time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and stark color contrast of this photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn. I liked the color contract in this one too.

    ReplyDelete