Saturday, January 17, 2009

Let's Get Together


Let's Get Together
Originally uploaded by ThatTessGirl
Project 365 - Day 16

Every day I park in the same place at work. It's right beside the walk way and under a light. But I also park under Assembly Area C. You know, in case I need to assemble. ;)

Actually, I never really thought that much about where I park at work until this project. And then I realized the sign overhead and thought, how interesting that I park here, under this sign and never give it a second thought. I'm glad I did this day. I like the photo and the angle of the sign.

4 comments:

  1. We all need to plan ahead for assemblies, don't we? :)

    Isn't it funny how we do the same things all the time without thought? Whenever I go to Wal-Mart, I always park in the same place. Same with the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, yes, yes we do. You just never know when one will necessary. ;)

    It is funny how that happens though. I do the exact same thing. Park in the same place. Never thinking twice. We spent the day yesterday at a few different stores and I felt strange when we didn't park in the space I always park in when we went to Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That happens to me every time my husband drives us to Wal-Mart. He usually parks two rows over from where I like to park, and it's wrong. It's just wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I feel the same way. It is wrong.

    ReplyDelete