Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Place

Day 57; Project 365

I've always liked Chili's. But since I've been pregnant there's just no beating Chili's salsa. It is divine. I wouldn't say that I've craved any specific food. Nothing stands out as anything I have to have, or want, over and over. However, if you've never had Chili's salsa you should try it.

Hubby and I have started a sort of routine. After our baby classes we stop at Chili's for a late dinner. And as you might can guess, it always starts off with some of their chips and salsa.

Editing to add: For some reason the image looks a bit fuzzy here on the blog. I can't figure it out because it's not fuzzy anywhere else.

4 comments:

  1. Yum. Why is everything making me hungry today?

    Fuzziness could be the result of the compression used to reduce it to fit. If it's not fuzzy anywhere else, I wouldn't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, yes I've had their salsa and it was good! Been a long time, though - there's not one near here that I know of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Lynn. Everything makes me hungry these day so I'm a bad person to ask that question to. ;) And that's what I thought about the fuzziness. Just one of those things I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim, Stinks you don't have a Chili's close by. Although I admit, I have to restrain myself these days so I don't over indulge. The salsa might not be loaded with fat and calories, but the chips are.

    ReplyDelete