Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Neck and Neck


Day 73; Project 365

On this day, dh and I just wanted to get out of the house. We've been so busy getting ready for our new additions arrival that we haven't been anywhere. Our original plan was to hit a local park. However, it was pouring down rain. So instead we went out to lunch, delicious mexican (first mexican I've had in over 8 monthes. I know! But it's true!) and then we drove out to where the new baseball stadium is under construction.

So day 73's image is a far away shot of the new minor league baseball field under construction close to my house. It's for the minor league baseball team the Gwinnett Braves who will kick off their inaugural season about the same as my due date. We're in a heated race to see who reaches completion first.

The shot could be better, but it was raining that day and this was as close as we could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment