Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lights Out


I haven't posted a photo in a while. Truth be told, since April 4th things have been crazy and a lot of things have slipped, including Project 365. But I have taken some photos and I plan to post those as well as get back into the swing of things.

So with that being said, here's another shot.

This is not a great picture. I know that. But this does ring true to how that day went. We had some wicked bad storms roll through our area and then a few days later a lessor storm hit. It was during the lessor storm that we lost power. We kept thinking it'd come back but didn't. At the time I took this picture we'd been without power for 24 hours. The amazing thing here is that the phone in my office still kept a charge and I was able to capture the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment